[HOT] HOT House/Hack Week this September?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Mar 1 07:00:23 UTC 2013

Hi All,

With FOSS4G and SotM being more than a week apart what about having a
hack week during the time in between? This would be the 9th-13th of
September.

The idea would people would volunteer to get together to work on
specific HOT related problems, be it documentation, infrastructure,
software or something else I haven't thought about!

Please register your interest on the hackpad. Also I need help on
ideas of where we would go. There are some offers so far, ideally I'd
like our workspace and housing to be together so people can hack late
if they want. Kitchen access would also be good to keep costs down.

The developing plan is here: https://hackpad.com/HOT-House-2013-lm1cEL25GKl

-Kate