[HOT] kunduz

Karen A Payne kpayne at itos.uga.edu
Tue Mar 5 21:32:19 UTC 2013

I also find that in the JOSM editor, after you add the WMS in the preferences, it helps to be zoomed into the Kunduz area before you add the wms service - it does something strange with the image resolution and surrounding no data areas if you are zoomed too far out when you add the service.
Let me know if you still have problems.
Karen