[HOT] Next Meeting on Bylaws/Membership/Board

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 17:58:36 UTC 2013

Hi

I want to organize a second meeting, following our brainstorm session a few weeks ago. We have a pretty good sketch of the issues on the table, and I think we are ready to move into some actionable steps. Especially, in my view, documenting clearly and publicly the various roles in HOT, including guide to membership and contribution.

Sticking around the same time of day as last time, please email me directly if Friday March 15 at 5pm EST, or Monday March 18 at 5pm EST, will work for you. If that doesn't build concensus on a time, we'll go the doodle route.

For reference, here are

Notes from the last brainstorm
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z54XlB1Yszk1HrtrDJD724l6-ZIZtfso_8v5lRiEdDA/edit?disco=AAAAAFkkndw#

Additional notes from Harry and Kate
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Membership-CPDCgpsrsb1

Very rough draft Code of Conduct that Nicolas and I have been working on.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QWiWP8u3GydnKSwOFyrE7xa232QG7t6sjmFr1UNd79w/edit

Thanks!
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron