[HOT] Announcing Heather Lesson's appointment to the Board

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:22:24 UTC 2013

Good morning,

I'm honoured and excited to join you. Here's to supporting you in every way
I can. In the coming week, I'll set up an irc chat time for HOT folks to
ask questions and give feedback. There is much to learn and seeking your
guidance is top on my mind.

John, those are big shoes to fill. I know you will be missed.

Thanks again,

Heather

On Monday, March 25, 2013, Kate Chapman wrote:

> Congratulations Heather!
>
> I look forward to working with you in this different way!
>
> Best,
>
> -Kate
>
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Schuyler Erle <schuyler at nocat.net<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Mar 24, 2013, at 2:20 PM, Joseph Reeves wrote:
> >>
> >> On behalf of the HOT Board I'm pleased to announce that Heather Lesson
> has been appointed to the position vacated by John Crowley. Heather was the
> only nomination, so she can take the position without the need for a vote.
> >>
> >> Of course we're all looking forward to working together for yourselves
> and the organisation.
> >
> > You may recall that Heather was previously tied for runner-up in
> January's Board election, as well. I'm sure she'll bring a fresh
> perspective to the organization, and make a welcome addition to the Board
> of Directors.
> >
> > Sorry, Heather! er... I mean... Congratulations!
> >
> > SDE

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter: HeatherLeson