[HOT] Central African Republic: Bangui taken over today by the rebels

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:10:02 UTC 2013

Hi Pascal,

Great to have news from you and about the data WRI is sharing! Could you
tell us more about the data of the different datasets, for every area?
Claire Halleux recently pointed out the last updated data for DC would not
be available yet and the existing one is from 2009. Metadata can be found
for every dataset on WRI webiste (I did not check yet)?

Sincerely,

Severin