[HOT] Hotties take note! SotM registration open

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 2 13:33:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you will have seen through the usual OSM communication
channels, but the State of the Map registration is now open. May is the
early bird month, so if you know you're coming it'd be best to get signed
up before June comes along.

Early bird pricing is as follows:

Regular: £240
Community*: £60

There's a further £10 discount for OSM Foundation members; I'm just waiting
on the code to come through into my inbox for that.

Hopefully we'll have a good HOT representation in Birmingham this September!

Best, Joseph

*That's people with OSM accounts, which would be the majority of us, I'd
guess.