[HOT] Activation Protocol!

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri May 10 11:50:15 UTC 2013

I think we agreed in the meeting yesterday, that HOT Activation should be developed/documented on the 'HOT Activation' wiki page (?) http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/HOT_activation

I'm going ahead and clearly label the hackpad with a "MERGE" notice
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Activation-Protocol-PPB6GU3kLph

Unfortunately merging is difficult, but it will only get more difficult if people continue to develop both documents in parallel. Today I noticed that the hackpad content has continued to develop, and it has been linked from the weekly OSM news blog, hence the need for a label.

Harry