[HOT] University Course on VGI and Crisis Mapping - OSM Exercise

Jonas Shorn shornjonas at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:10:28 UTC 2013

Dear HOTties,

this winter-term  we at the GIScience department of Heidelberg University
will again facilitate a course for undergraduate and graduate students on
Volunteered Geographic Information and Crisis Mapping.

The coming weekend we will have our first seminar and I would like to give
the students the opportunity to do some mapping through the HOT OSM tasking
manager.

If you could point me to a project which we could contribute to
particularly at the moment, i would be very happy and grateful!

Thank you very much!

Warm regards,

Svend-Jonas