[HOT] Verification Handbook

GGL gglemoine62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:43:04 UTC 2013

I checked the table of content and wonder if you cover (satellite) imagery
imagery as well? We generally believe that imagery plays an important role
in understanding overall extent of disaster/conflict impact, and it is
certainly one of the new technologies that are facilitating verification
efforts. I recently heard that one of the key customers of the upcoming
UrTheCast and SkyBox space sensors, which will produce video sequences as
well, are media companies. So, if not covered yet, that could be an
interesting addition for the second edition.

GGL