[HOT] Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Imagery available #YolandaPH

Michael Andersen hjart at milvus.dk
Thu Nov 14 20:31:47 UTC 2013

Is this something I can use in JOSM and if so, how would I?

Torsdag den 14. november 2013 20:33:03 skrev Jean-Guilhem Cailton:

>From Toulouse through Esri ;)

You rock Ryan !

*Sujet: *
[CrisisMappers] Imagery available #YolandaPH
*Date : *
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:32:55 +0000
*De : *
Ryan Lanclos <rlanclos at esri.com>[1]
*Répondre à : *
crisismappers at googlegroups.com[2]
*Pour : *
_crisismappers at googlegroups.com_ _<crisismappers at googlegroups.com>_

Hi all - Imagery over focused areas is online and more coming thanks to Astrium! Please
give them credit and thanks for the public license. Web service is below and you can open
into the map from there, and select the live OSM base map for more context.

http://disasterresponse.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=3f6a9b3cf73642c28071b67ef
ec4cd04[3]

Also, damage assessments are updated below thanks to UNOSAT for the perspectives map
online:

http://www.esri.com/services/disaster-response/hurricanes/typhoon-hayian-yolanda-maps[4]

Best,
Ryan Lanclos