[HOT] In Person Mapathons

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 14 23:56:59 UTC 2013

Thanks to look at this Dan and yes be gentle...

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Dan S <danstowell+osm at gmail.com>
À : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 14 novembre 2013 18h33
Objet : Re: [HOT] In Person Mapathons

2013/11/14 Dan Marsh <danrok.giga at gmail.com>
> Be aware that many blocks have been marked as complete, but are not complete. In some cases, there is still a lot left unfinished.  Clearly some contributors are not following simple instructions, i.e. mark ALL buildings!

Possibly some less experienced folks - e.g. we were inducting some
newcomers at a mapping party this evening. Please unmark squares as
needed. They might not be on this list, so a user message might help -
please be gentle...

Best

Dan