[HOT] Activation for Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda)

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 16 19:40:38 UTC 2013

This Saturday, many Mapathon were organized,
and we learn that more then 1,000
volunteers from 82
countries had contributed over 2,2 millions of changes.
Impressive effort! This is what we call in Crisis Mapping, a
Crowdsourcing effort. Thanks to all.

And this is forcing our Task Manager a bit. A temporary problem that Pierre Giraud is looking at. We inform you as soon as the server comes back. We will also look if other actions need to be taken.

Thanks for your patience and again for your overwhelming contribution. Plus we learn today that a lot more Post-Disaster imagery are coming.

More to come.

Pierre