[HOT] DigitalGlobe public imagery available now

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Sun Nov 17 01:48:10 UTC 2013

Hello HOT - we have made Typhoon Haiyan pre and post imagery public, please see below and URL for more info.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/super-typhoon-haiyan#imagery-access

In support of Operation Damayan, the US Government has requested that DigitalGlobe imagery be temporarily released and licensed to the public for humanitarian purposes. In response to this request, we have established special accounts on our cloud services platform that enable access to Typhoon Haiyan-related imagery. The accounts and access methods are listed below:
My DigitalGlobe

Username: public
Password: view

Access My DigitalGlobe<http://www.mydigitalglobe.com/>

OGC Services

Connect ID: 1ad41a7a-2a21-4221-b524-94aa6b63cdf4

WMS<https://services.digitalglobe.com/mapservice/wmsaccess?connectid=1ad41a7a-2a21-4221-b524-94aa6b63cdf4>

WMTS<https://services.digitalglobe.com/earthservice/wmtsaccess?connectid=1ad41a7a-2a21-4221-b524-94aa6b63cdf4>

WFS<https://services.digitalglobe.com/catalogservice/wfsaccess?connectid=1ad41a7a-2a21-4221-b524-94aa6b63cdf4>

Google Earth KMZ File<https://www.digitalglobe.com/sites/default/files/DGCS_Haiyan.kmz>

Licensing

Imagery Accessed through these services is provided under the NextView license:

(U) EMERGENCIES, DISASTERS, AND HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS

(a) (U) In support of emergencies, disasters, and humanitarian efforts, the NGA may disseminate and/or post on open web sites imagery licensed under this contract regardless of whether the recipients are within the NextView license user groups. The imagery will contain the copyright notice and the NextView license notice.

[DigitalGlobe logo]

[http://www.digitalglobe.com/images/dg_02.gif]

Kevin Bullock
Sr. Product Manager
+1.303.684.4905 office
kevin.bullock at digitalglobe.com<mailto:jeff.tarr at digitalglobe.com>

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of DigitalGlobe, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent or employee
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received
this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or
otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received. DigitalGlobe reserves the
right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its employees, agents
or representatives.