[HOT] NGA Damage assessment report

Bruno Remy bruno.remy at ymail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:13:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

NGA Files contains some attributs that we do not use in OSM Database.
Exemple:
"Damage_"="LD"
"Damage_Ext"="LIMITED" or "MODERATE"

"Production"="11/17/2013"

The first one is useless, so we can ignore it for importation.
The third one can be changed to " source"="NGA Damage assessment report-11/17/2013"

But the 'Damage_Ext' provides some accurate information about the intensity of damage (limited/moderate/extensive) and should be strategic to give some priority for humanitarian help (healthcare) or reconstruction help (ingenneers, construction, etc...)

So : should we keep or not these tags, and if so, witch tags should be appropriate?

Suggestion :
"NGA:damage_intensity"="limited"

Regards,

Bruno