[HOT] Heart of the Matter

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:22:34 UTC 2013

Hi folks, Last night I had the honour to listen to the American Red Cross
join the HOT Board and community to share impact stories and to talk about
needs.

It was breathtaking.  I don't wish to detract from the efforts much, but we
were asked to collect details about impact to help our friends who have
supported this.

We need to collectively collect stories about this experience. Honestly, I
know that everyone is deep focus on doing. Respectfully, you are my
definition of super heros. The reason we need to collect stories is for
research and to help keep opening the door for future responses.

Here is a google doc. Feel free to add details to it.

https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1e0G912019msMxsUq0s7p7xdQ007Uwrh05nFUiP7tF6o/edit

You can also simply respond to this note with a few key things to help us.

I wrote this quick post about "matter" before running off to ICCM
pre-conference training:

http://textontechs.com/2013/11/heart-of-the-matter/

I'll sync up with Andrew and Pierre about a post-survey as that might be
more appropriate.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com