[HOT] NGA Damage assessment report

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue Nov 19 09:06:58 UTC 2013

Hi

the only concern I have with

    typhoon:damage=limited
    typhoon:damage=moderate
    typhoon:damage=extensive

is the tracking over time: how will we deal with this tag when the next
typhoon hits? We cannot assume that every single building will be updated
once rebuilt (typhoon:damage=none, e.g.). So we might end up with an
inconsistent database over time...

what about something in the line of typhoon_2013:damage=xxx ?

Cheers

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info