[HOT] [Talk-ke] Fwd: ICCM - NBO Mapping Party

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:04:25 UTC 2013

HI Javin, Pierre and Hot friends,

We are hosting it at the UN at the Crisismappers conference. Sadly, we
can't get more folks into the buildings due to security (I would have had
to have names a long time ago).

However, you can join us online. Pierre, thanks for sharing how folks can
join us online via IRC.  We will look into how we can record etc.

Really, we are creating this on the fly and hacked the self-organized
sessions to make sure that we can map.  I'm really excited that we will
have Severin, Ketty, and Map Kibera folks (Kepha, Maureen and Zach) will be
training folks. The rest of us will be sure to help new folks get logged
in, observe and document.

I updated the wiki page with details for the Mapathon:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Typhoon_Haiyan

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com