[HOT] Help Validating

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Oct 9 11:01:18 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I've been working in Hai Phong, Vietnam for the past week and a half
with the Vietnam Maritime University. Our goal is to map all the
streets in Hai Phong. Today the team finished digitizing from the
tasking manager.

If anyone is interested could you help review the work(1)? Rather than
fix it if you validate a tile and it appears not done could you throw
it back into the "unfinished pile"? (Posting mapping suggestions here
would be great as well, I've made a presentation which we will be
going over the suggestions on Friday(2)).

Thanks,

-Kate

(1) http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/320
(2) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vJaOWjidKGCDm86tK-SkLmzX-ir9FzGZkd6o9-feb6c/edit?usp=sharing