[HOT] Help Validating

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Oct 10 11:53:04 UTC 2013

Hi Hjart,

Sorry about that. Basically we are practicing validating today in our
class. I think the issue was that a lot of people were validating
tasks that weren't done, there isn't a good way of checking squares
that are already validating.

I will talk to the person that sent you the message, I think there was
just a misunderstanding.

Best,

-Kate