[HOT] Help Validating

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 22:22:26 UTC 2013

Have validated some and bounced some back for various reasons which I
included in the comment.  Two points I noticed that I thought I'd raise
but didn't feel I could invalidate for:

1. There are no source tags added to anything?
2. Some people have tagged a building with an Amenity tag and added a
POI with the same amentiy tag in the centre of the area. I know there
was a tendency in the past to tag like this and one might add a POI in
the centre of a building when there is multiple use but I see no reason
to double tag?

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me