[HOT] Kumusha Takes Wiki

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Oct 11 03:39:31 UTC 2013

Hi Florence,

Certainly HOT can be of assistance in this way. We have online
resources such as LearnOSM to get people started: http://learnosm.org/

We also have a network of community mobilizers and trainers that can
potentially assist with workshops as well. For example in Uganda there
is already a well developed OpenStreetMap community that may be of
assistance (at least a few of them read this list as well).

What is your timeframe for starting OSM related training.

Thanks,

-Kate