[HOT] Walls in Pakistan villages

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:39:47 UTC 2013

I've been working on the Pakistan earthquake task, and drawing in walls
as well as buildings. My reasoning was that the breaks in the walls were
important information for access to the compounds. I suppose the
equivalent could be gained from drawing in highway=path objects.

I've held off marking one particularly well-populated square as finished
even though I have all the buildings done except for oversights (finding
these as I do the walls). Then I reread the workflow and realized walls
weren't required.

So is it more important to show task progress or shall I continue
mapping the walls?

TomT5454
Tom Taylor