[HOT] Humanitarian Innovation Fund Proposal Brainstorming Chat

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Oct 17 04:18:57 UTC 2013

HI Laurent,

Understood there are certainly things that could be done to make things easier.

I wonder if you could have pulled the HDM rendering into QGIS using
the OpenLayers plugin and then just put the health districts on top.
We made a lot of maps in Jakarta for urban village leaders and what
was done was take a WMS of the OSM data and then pull it into the map
for printing, sticking a shp on top wouldn't be too bad.

What do you mean by download the OSM data once? You could do that now,
though if you update it you are going to off to upload your changes.
Are you talking about differentials to update or something else?

Thanks,

-Kate