[HOT] Humanitarian Innovation Fund Proposal Brainstorming Chat

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Oct 28 05:03:42 UTC 2013

Hello Again Everyone,

I'm working on the Expression of Interest here:
https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1LNV69ogpNYjS725YcJ2gQQ4XS3w3PmXZUoAAg_uH7Dw/edit

I'm going to need some help with budgeting hardware and if people want
to help with answering the questions what would be great.

I'll be in IRC in the #hot channel all day as well as reachable on
skype at: kateachapman

The expression of interest is due today at 10/28/2013 17:59:59 CDT.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131028T1755&p1=64

Thanks,

-Kate