[HOT] Humanitarian Innovation Fund Proposal Brainstorming Chat

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Oct 28 11:49:54 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't realize the document I created was set to be edited by
all. It is now. I've made a decent amount of progress and will
continue working on this in a couple hours after I commute home and
have dinner. Any feedback here or directly in the document would be
most helpful.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LNV69ogpNYjS725YcJ2gQQ4XS3w3PmXZUoAAg_uH7Dw/edit?usp=sharing

-Kate