[HOT] Imagery to the Crowd // SxSW Panel Voting

Joshua Campbell jcampbell.geo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:51:27 UTC 2013

HOTties,

** **

I have a favor to ask of you all. Over the last couple of months I have
been working on plans to scale up the HIU's Imagery to the Crowd (IttC)
project, trying to find ways to increase the number of volunteer mappers
for humanitarian focused, OpenStreetMap projects. I’ve teamed up with State
Department's Office of Innovative Engagement in a project that will build
coordinated “marketing campaigns” to link State’s 25 million social media
followers to IttC mapping projects. Hilary Brandt and I have submitted a
proposal to present this work at next year’s South By Southwest Interactive
conference.****

** **

But to qualify, we need you to vote. There is only one day left in the
voting (it closes on Friday night), so I am asking if you would be willing
to vote now for our project. See the video for the project at the link
below:****

** **

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/21573****

** **