[HOT] Detailed mapping of Kalemie/DRC

Laurent Savaete laurent.savaete at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:22:51 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the western part of the area I linked
to does not need tracing. The western bound for our needs is before the
edge of the high res Bing image (as I get them in JOSM). The lake empties
into the Lukuga river, which then does a 90° turn to SW. That bend is more
or less the western limit, there isn't really much past it, at least on the
north bank of the river.
>From what I can see, the Bing images are good enough for tracing inside the
city. Was that your question, or did you mean something else with
"conflict"?

thanks,
Laurent