[HOT] Hot Export tool: roundabouts disappearing?

Theodin Theodin at posteo.de
Mon Sep 23 11:35:21 UTC 2013

 Hi,

I think it would be better, although maybe more time consuming,
to fix the export and not start adding / changing things in OSM that are
against the current and well established scheme. But as i have no idea
how to do that or whom to ask.

Simeon

Am 23.09.2013 13:12 schrieb
Claire Halleux:

> Hello there,
>
> I've just realized that the HOT
export tool considers roundabouts (_highway_ sections) as polygons (I
guess this is the case with shapefiles each time a single line ends
where it started). What would you advise to prevent having my road
network interrupted each time there's supposed to be a roundabout? Would
splitting each roundabout into two pieces, the only way to prevent it?

> http://export.hotosm.org/fr/jobs/4677 [2]
>
> Thanks,
> --

Claire