[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Guinea - West Africa, Mapping to support CartONG - MSF-CH - Red Cross

Sylvie De Laborderie s_delaborderie at cartong.org
Wed Apr 2 12:59:49 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
Two more things from field :
- Regarding population: huts are build with bamboo/wood and only used for shadow during day and sometimes for storage. In both villages and urban aera.

- "A big THANK YOU from the emergency team in Gueckedou and Macenta to all of you guys in HOT/OSM! Your work speed and quality was far beyond our expectations. MapsKits are already distributed to the field teams and received an enthousiastic welcome from our staff, both international and local. As people carry on fighting against Ebola, it is heart-warming to feel presence and support from the international mapping community. Thanks to everyone!" .  MSF GIS Field Off.

@Nicolas,Good idea for sure, we may wait some days to get this.

++
Sylvie de LaborderieGIS OfficerCartONG+33 7 87 05 43 92+33 4 79 26 28 82www.cartong.org