[HOT] Spot-6 images of Guinée / Northern Liberia available, job 489

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 5 09:19:53 UTC 2014

Great. Thanks both.

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Jean-Guilhem Cailton <jgc at arkemie.com>
À : Michael Judex <m.judex at gmx.de>; hot at openstreetmap.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi 4 avril 2014 22h10
Objet : Re: [HOT] Spot-6 images of Guinée / Northern Liberia available, job 489

Hi Michael,

The existing roads were probably based on Landsat, the geometric
accuracy of which is lower than Spot-6. So if you feel that adjustment
is needed, the pre-existing road should probably be adjusted. This would
also make it possible to have a consistent geometry for tracing streets
and buildings within villages and towns.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem