[HOT] Pleiades image of Foya available, job being set up

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 5 12:00:37 UTC 2014

Writing rapidly from SOTM-fr

That is fantastic to see this response with as usual Jean-Guilhem Cailton for imagery, OSM-fr for hosting imagery. This week we had image offered by DigitalGlobe / Mapbox and Airbus Defense and Space from which we received yesterday a large image around Gueckenou and in the neighboring area in Liberia.  Thanks to all of those who organize mapping parties for this activation. Please send a twitter about your mapping party, give us some news and update the wiki page to list your mapping party.

See http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/489

To see the list of current Task manager jobs for this Ebola Activation http://tasks.hotosm.org/#featured/Ebola

The wiki coordination page is at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2014_West_Africa_Ebola_Response

   2014 West Africa Ebola Response - OpenStreetMa...
Help Available languages • English         • français Other languages — Help us translating this wiki
Afficher sur wiki.openstreetm... Aperçu par Yahoo

Thanks again to all.

Pierre