[HOT] Spot-6 images of Guinée / Northern Liberia available, job 489

Michael Judex m.judex at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 18:36:18 UTC 2014

Hi Jean-Guilhem, thanks for the explanations and the helpful link! As
always there are a lot of treasures you only need to know where to
look... (but not easy to find the layers list with my limited knowledge
of French...) Allow me a wish: to see such meta-information on the wiki
page of an activation in an webmap (but cant do that by my own).

cheers,
Michael