[HOT] Advices on OSM mobile applications for IPhone and Ipad handy for field work in humanitarian contexts

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Tue Apr 8 14:29:52 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

The only iPhone app that I've used for OSM is Pushpin. It works really well as a casual tool but is not so good for humanitarian fieldwork because it needs connectivity. More of a developed world application. It's also not open source if that's something you're concerned about.

Cheers
Robert

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006