[HOT] Looking for maps of Lesotho

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:04:56 UTC 2014

I'm hoping folks here can assist. I'm currently using the tasking manager
to assist planners in Lesotho to create a map of various parts of Lesotho
and I have several tasks set up tracing unplanned (no basic services)
residential areas around some of the major cities and towns. I've also got
a task set up mapping the base outline of villages over a large area,
however there are no pre-existing maps of the country that I can find to
use as a basis for naming these areas.

Would anyone know of any contacts that might be useful in obtaining old
out-of-copyright maps or other maps (license compatible) that I might be
allowed to use as a layer so that I can start adding names to some of the
villages and rivers etc we are tracing.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave