[HOT] Glocal (Global/local) in-presence/remote participation to HOT/OSM in HumDev through #sotmus2014

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:56:02 UTC 2014

Right on Heather, I fully agree with this crucial need of in-presence time
for our community and org to stay up inclusive and happy; from the #sotmus,
the event sounds intense, rich both contents & social, wish I was here too.

I added a couple of quick points to the HOT BOF pad [1] and will keep doing
so as time allows; eventually, we will manage to re-inject those elements
within our weekly community sprints altogether with contents from our last
Board election debate and recent rich actuality.

Exciting times.

++
Nico

[1] https://hackpad.com/HOT-BOF-SotM-US-CnlzFvBzbVT