[HOT] HOT Validation Style

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:57:08 UTC 2014

Mark,

Thanks for your work on this. I've installed it on two different
computers (small laptop screen & one with a much larger desktop screen)
and given it a thorough work out over the last couple of hours - I like
it & found it much easier to identify problems with highway tags.

I've added a section to the wiki at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager/Validating_data#Before_you_start
recommending its use - can you check you are happy with the wording please.

I've also added a couple of requests on github - if someone could look
at them when convenient I'd be grateful.

Once again, thanks for the work by all involved on this, I think it's a
real improvement & will be using it from now onwards.

Regards

Nick
(Tallguy)