[HOT] Road tracing in North Nigeria and eHealth Africa data imports

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:48:45 UTC 2014

Hi, Oliver:

Thank you very much for your answer and for your offer to help.

We have already wrote two wiki pages for two boundaries imports. We
have already one script for data conversion, but we have to make sure
the original shapefiles come without errors. I don't know if you have
any thoughts about this.

In any case, as a first step, I will send you in a different email the
data I used for testing for the Ajingi LGA, and also the data for the
whole Kano State (without the POI's that I don't have right now in my
laptop), so you can play and see by yourself how the data looks.

Best regards,

Rafael.