[HOT] Fwd: OSM Tasking Manager V2

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:47:55 UTC 2014

One feature that I would like to work on in the new tasking manager is
tasks that are individual objects, urls or addresses to be geocoded. I
would be willing to help out with that or do coding is there anyone else
who might need that ? where can I find the latest code?
thanks,
mike

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org