[HOT] "Upload discouraged" message from josm

Dietmar Seifert ostrmap at diesei.de
Mon Aug 4 19:19:00 UTC 2014

Hello David,

just as a possible workaround:

the warning happens only with the first data layer in josm, that will be
created from hot task manager and if it is the first ever layer in josm
after josm startup.

If you start josm and start a new empty layer and the click in hot task
manager, the layer will not have the problem.

Greetings,

Dietmar aka okilimu