[HOT] 2014 Gaza Strip Follow up

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 13:22:54 UTC 2014

Dear Dan and Seb thanks a lot for your contribution;

The main issue is we need first to finish the urban area where we have all
the building on it,

As it is the purpose of this task,

Greenhouses can be extract with a semi automatic extraction algorithm but
not the building or not so easily...

we are trying to make the product useful base on the situation there.

And to do the pre building is a huge help for the gis officer who are
trying to manage information.

We can see the damage done on the building (base on the post imagery)  but
we cannot see the collateral damage.

So if we can make this building layer available for damage assessment or
analysis to make some buffer or during a field assesment, we are ok:

Nobody really touch the main city where we have a concentration of building.

if we can focus on those area,

All the best FredM