[HOT] 2014 Gaza Strip Follow up

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:38:26 UTC 2014

hi Fred,

Will there be a blog post about the Gaza activation? I know some GIS people
new to OSM that want to be involved in HOT and would appreciate a post to
read. The Ebola posts, for example, are great to show them (thanks Pierre).

I could help with the bogging if there's a problem of time and resources.

Cheers, Joseph