[HOT] GNS name merging discussion thread

Ralf Stephan gtrwst9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:10:52 UTC 2014

Hi,
when trying to load GNS from a split square in task #619, nothing is
loaded (unsplit squares do work). Also, trying to download data
directly from the given link
http://dev.camptocamp.com/files/hotosm/ebola_sierra_leone_gns_import/gns_12_1921_2139.shp.csv
will yield a 404.

Can someone please help, at least by unsplitting the Kenema square?

Regards,