[HOT] GNS name merging discussion thread

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:34:46 UTC 2014

For these I have just been making sure it gets in as an alternate name
and not been putting a fixme on them.  The spelling of these names is
not generally fixed, and the names seem to be fairly fluid over time.
 Without local knowledge to know which one is currently (or most
widely) in use, we can't do any better than make sure we list all of
the options.

- -AndrewBuck