[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 54, Issue 28

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:08:33 UTC 2014

Wow, those look great, thank you very much.

Is there anything like those for Liberia that you are aware of?

And of course there is the question of if they are still under
copyright, but I see at least on the website we are given permission to
use them with credit and they are put up with a mission statement of
making sure they are preserved and made digital freely accessed by the
public.