[HOT] 2014 Gaza Strip Follow up

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:55:51 UTC 2014

Ok I am free now, I will do the revert and will continue the quality
control ( I made a mistake this morning :some nodes was tagged as building,
I will fix it)

After all this work done by 79 contributors I will deliver  a first version
to Ocha and Shelter cluster this wednesday.

Ocha are waiting this layers for their damage assessment and others
analysis and we are just in time for that

We still need to finish the area to deliver a version 2.

PS: I have less time for this activation, because j am back at the office.
I will continue the link with partners, but I will be less active in
digitization. Thank you for your contributions, they will be useful in the
field.

All the best FredM