[HOT] Communication Working group discussion

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 1 23:08:32 UTC 2014

Kristen,

I am quite busy with the Ebola outbreak and cannot assist to every Meeting. And not all members can assist to these meetings. Participation is also possible by providing information about these discussions and let members react.

We generally have access to the log of the various WG which helps us follow the discussions and eventually make interventions. But I find it hard to follow the discussions of this WG with the documents available in the Google directory.
I see for example that there are discussions about making communications for the Activations.  I would like to know more about these discussions for example and react. But hard to do with the content that is published.
 Pierre