[HOT] Super Typhoon Hagupit (International Name Ruby)

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:36:35 UTC 2014

Dear All

This 280kph Super Typhoon is headed to the Phillippines.  Expected to hit
at the end of weekend north of Tacloban where Haiyan Hit. It is
approximately the same intensity as Haiyan. This one is going to hurt

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.