[HOT] Typhoon Hagupit/Ruby and Field Papers

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 21:27:10 UTC 2014

Thanks for confirming that, Dale. Since the license for GADM is unclear and probably not compatible with OSM, we just need to remind people to use the Red Cross overlay for orientation only, and not to trace those names and boundaries into OSM.

You should be fine as long as you only use it to make sure you're in the right area, and you stick to mapping buildings, roads, rivers and so on, not boundaries.

Alan