[HOT] Getting Introduced to the OpenStreetMap Community

Nitika nitikaagarwal18 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:18:35 UTC 2014

 Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I wish to introduce myself to the OpenStreetMap community. My name
is Nitika currently pursuing computer engineering at Netaji Subhas
Institute of Technology, India. My research interests lies in Algorithms,
Data Structures, Programming Languages, Web Application development and
contributing to open source software.

I'm glad to inform you that I have been selected for the OPW 2014
Internship to work on the OpenStreetMap project Improve the HOT Tasking
Manager homepage under the guidance of mentor Pierre Giraud.

My project is to improve the current homepage of the HOT Tasking Manager,
since it makes other projects (jobs) such that the last / most urgent ones
(that often are the same) hide all the rest.

Link to the Blog: http://nitika-opw2014.blogspot.in/

Blog Feed Link: http://nitika-opw2014.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Looking forward to a great period of coding and fun...!  Stay tuned for
more updates....!!

Best Regards,
Nitika