[HOT] Getting Introduced to the OpenStreetMap Community

althio forum althio.forum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:02:55 UTC 2014

Hi HOT and welcome Nikita!

Blake just gave me a nice pointer to you and your internship.
I was giving off some of my thoughts for user interface and wording
for TM2 on https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/484#issuecomment-66126793
and he mentioned you. So thanks Blake!

My ideas on UI are certainly outside the initial scope of your
internship though.
You will be focusing on homepage, search and display as I understand.

Nonetheless I hope you will be able to discuss collaboratively with
the interested individuals on github and other tools (hackpads?) .

I trust that yourself and your mentor will make some pretty
improvements to our beloved Task Manager.

A question to wrap up:
How long is your internship?

All the best,

althio